While from the outside our work appears to be a collection of classrooms across the city of Columbus, behind the scenes is a team working at the forefront of a movement to ensure children have access to holistic learning experiences they need to develop socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically during those critical first five years of life. Our work goes beyond just child care, as we work to support the people who support the children. The families. The teachers. The communities. Because, as they say, it takes a village. We're here to empower that village, ensure the very best starts for our children.
Benefits you’ll love in this role:
- Competitive pay scale that starts at $17.25 an hour
- Performance and merit-based bonuses
- Regular all-company work from home days
- A generous PTO policy
- Paid parental leave
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options
- 401K retirement plan
- Access to mental health support
- Tuition-free childcare for children under the parameters of direct parental relation, kinship care, or any level of care for a child that is under your custody
- Other benefits including wellness perks, transportation, work devices, and more
Join the SproutFive family and make a difference in the lives our littles in our community.