Our schools are co-located with like-minded host partners in nonprofit hubs, affordable housing complexes, education institutions, and employer campuses.
- Work-learn™: Co-located on employer campuses to offer childcare to employees in one centralized location.
- Train-learn™: Integrated, hands-on training in the spirit of building a pipeline of future teachers by providing a pathway to a career in early childhood education.
- Learn-learn™: Co-located on education campuses to provide childcare to students and staff in one centralized location.
- Live-learn™: Co-located in housing complexes to reduce the transportation barrier presented to families.
- Serve-learn™: Co-located with like-minded nonprofit organizations to reduce barriers for families needing essential services (e.g., job training, nutrition, wellness, social services, etc.).